CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CHANGE OF BLOG ADDRESS

Well, I've waited and waited for China to unblock Blogger, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen (same with FB). I've been able to post text under the proxy I'm using, but not photos. I know once we bring Vera M. home that's what will keep me motivated to blog, so I've switched to Wordpress, which is (as of today) unblocked. Who knows if that will change or not, so I'll keep this blog active until it seems like Wordpress will stand the censors.

Here is the new address: http://ethiopiaboundexpats.wordpress.com/. There are already some pics up, including two beautiful pictures of our baby Abrehet who passed away. Check it out!

See you on the other side...
Lindsay

0 comments: